Sinopsis de Eastern Europe 14:
From soaring mountains to golden sands, Eastern Europe reveals a tapestry of quaint and contemporary cultures – always with enough rough edges to keep you intrigued. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Eastern Europe, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Lonely Planet Eastern Europe is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Feast on art in St Petersburg, walk Dubrovnik’s old city walls at sunset, or hit the beach in Bulgaria; all with your trusted travel companion.
Inside Lonely Planet’s Eastern Europe Travel Guide:
• Colour maps and images throughout.
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices.
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
• Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, literature, music, architecture, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, wine, etiquette.
• Over 190 maps.
Coverage Includes: Bulgaria Croatia, the Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Montenegro, Poland, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia and more.